As the saying goes “Nothing changes if nothing changes.” Therefore, if nothing changes, we stay the same. We don’t grow, evolve, prepare or improve. Ultimately, a lack of progress is not going to work—for you, and the world. We require positive change, fresh ideas, and new direction. Sometimes, it requires taking a huge step back to truly move forward. WE CHOOSE INNOVATION.
Over the last 13 years, Luxury Meetings has been the leader in creating innovative products. We’re a company that relies heavily on both hospitality suppliers and meeting planners to interact and stay connected. So, when we start to feel like we’re doing something old, or what we are doing just isn’t working; or can’t work; we decide to do something new.
ITME World™️ Virtual Exposition
ITME World™ is an authentic virtual reality exposition experience designed for individuals who wish to consistently connect with their colleagues and clients, even with a limited ability to travel and meet in person. Originally designed out of a necessity to save planners and suppliers time, this virtual product has been pushed to the forefront due to a need to stay connected, to make meaningful connections, all from the comfort of their computers.
Imagine a virtual campus where people from all over the world are interacting, meeting new people, connecting with friends, having live group conversations, while being able to move in and out of groups of people. Ultimately having a true feeling of being able to connect even though it’s not in person.
This is what ITME World™️ offers our clients and partners. Via our immersive 3D interactive platform, which took inspiration from the video gaming platforms; you will emerge into a world, unlike anything the meetings industry has experienced.
Via your own self-personalized avatar, you are able to move around in our Virtual Meetings World specifically designed for the Incentive Travel, Meetings, and Events (ITME) community where both meeting planners and hospitality suppliers can meet, browse, play, educate, and conduct real business.
ITME World™ will take place within our Virtual Meetings World’s Expo Hall. Just as a supplier would attend a large trade show and have a 10×10 booth and walk a trade show floor, each supplier will have their own virtual 10×10 trade show booth, with full visual functionality and communications tools. Suppliers and planners will engage with each other via pre-scheduled 20-minute one-on-one appointments, just as they would in person at any major industry in-person trade show. When each appointment time is up, planners will walk their avatar to the next trade show booth, take a break, or network with their colleagues who they will see wandering in between their pre-scheduled meetings. This amazing virtual world was created solely for our industry colleagues to connect with one another.
Meeting Planner Registration & Participation
ITME World™ presents a two-day, appointment-based virtual exposition, which is ideally situated for the busy meeting planning professional who has a select amount of time, but who wishes to meet with specific hotel and/or destinations that are of interest to them and their future booking needs. Planners have the flexibility to pre-schedule as many or little 20-minute appointments as they see fit for their schedule over the course of 2 days (5 hours each day) with hotel and destination suppliers who are eager to showcase their properties and destinations.
What’s Included in Planner Registration:
- Planners may schedule as few as 1 20-minute appointment or as many as 30 20-minute appointments with attending hotels and destination suppliers.
- Planners who register for 6 or more 20-minute appointments and maintain those appointments are eligible to be in the prize drawings, which includes 2-night stays from every attending hotel, resort, or destination booth in attendance.
- Participate in lunchtime Ted Talk-style talks from curated published authors
- Each private virtual suite offers suppliers the ability to display their logo on one of the office walls, as well as screen share a marketing video or talk through a PowerPoint presentation on another of the office’s walls.
- Each private suite includes a table with up to eight chairs, which allows a single presentation meeting with multiple planners from the same corporation, association, or third-party site-selection company.
- Suppliers will receive a DETAILED list of ALL registered meeting planners’ details. The list will be provided via email in .pdf (booklet form), along with a .xls listing all vetting questions the planners are required to answer during their show registration, which includes asking locations the customer is forecasted to source meetings for 2021/22 and beyond.
Complimentary for Qualified Meeting Planners
Hotelier & DMO Registration & Participation
With 205,000 hotels globally having meeting space; and endless amounts of corporations that gather at hotels, resorts, destinations, there is one thing that becomes impossible when time is scarce, and distance is far: simply making personal connections. It’s being able to fulfill the need, to say hello, and prepare to get moving again.
What’s Included in Hotelier & DMO Registration:
- H3 events are intimately limited to 75 people.
- Registration is for One (1) Avatar per H3. *We suggest purchasing package pricing for greater value if organizations want registration details of aALL attending meeting planners.
Participation ONLY: COMPLIMENTARY
Luxury Meetings LIVE™:
Luxury Meetings LIVE™ (previously called Luxury Meetings Summit) has connected hoteliers and destinations with qualified meeting planners since 2009. Annually, Luxury Meetings hosted 140 meeting buyer events across 65 North American markets. In each event, Luxury Meetings LIVE™ secures the participation of pre-qualified meeting planners based within a 45-min drive radius of the host property. The attending suppliers and meeting buyers participate in an efficient 4-hour event, versus high-cost, time-consuming trade shows. The format ensures that every planner meets face-to-face with every supplier via various round-robin formats, called Speed Meetings™ , This is simultaneous with a complimentary networking reception, live music, charity silent auction, global gifting partner gifts, and most importanly In-Person FUN.
Meeting Planner Registration & Participation
Sponsored by one of our hotels, resort, destination, or gifting partners, this will be a time for all sides of the meetings industry to join for an hour of brain exercise and competition with their colleagues. Trivia will take place in our Virtual Auditorium, and themed trivia topics will vary from week to week.
Open to all sides of our industry, all participants have the chance to win great signature prizes from our sponsors. Prizes will be awarded to the leaderboard’s top challengers at each event, and are drop-shipped directly from the sponsor to the winners.
What’s Included in Meeting Planner Registration:
- Registration is for One (1) Avatar per scavenger hunt event.
- All attendees are eligible to win a prize
- Teams will include four (4) Meeting Planners and two (2) Suppliers per Team
- The winning team will receive a prize from one of our Corporate Gifting Partners.
Complimentary – Single Supplier Scavenger Hunt Avatar
Please Contact Us for Pricing Related to Exclusive Team Building Buyouts
Hotelier & DMO Registration & Participation
Welcome your competitive spirit to be a part of the Virtual Meetings Scavenger Hunt! Your adventure is ready to go, where you and your team can explore our grand campus, solve riddles, and complete challenges to get on the leaderboard. Whether you bring your own team, or we match you with hospitality colleagues, the purpose is networking and team-building fun. Prizes from our Corporate Gifting Partners will be awarded to the winning team.
What’s Included in Supplier & DMO Registration:
- Registration is for One (1) Avatar per Trivia Night;
- All attendees are eligible to win prizes from some of the world’s best Corporate Gifting Partners.
- Ability to network with the other attendees before, after, and during the breaks.
- Have people at home? Team up and participate in the trivia together with your family.
Complimentary – Single Event for One Supplier Avatar Attendee
Please Contact Us for Pricing Related to Exclusive Trivia Night Buyouts
We will host a series of bespoke SuiteMeetings™ events in Q4 of 2021. These events are closed to the public and INVITATION ONLY. The objective is simple: we curate a unique group of 6-8 Suppliers to network with 12-16 ideally positioned meeting planners who are a perfect fit for the attending suppliers. Over the course of several hours, we break bread, get to the brass tack of business before the concert or event, and then have fun all while enjoying a concert or sports game, all within a private suite. Unlike our Luxury Meetings LIVE ™ series of events, there are no rotations or time limits; it’s simply a structured casual environment for suppliers and meeting buyers to develop meaningful and productive business relationships.
3rd Annual Holiday Summit™:
The 2021 3rd Annual Holiday Summit™ will be taking place at a AAA Five Diamond Resort in the Southeastern United States from Sunday, December 5th until Wednesday, December 8th. The 2021 Holiday Summit™ is a closed INVITATION ONLY event for both supplier and planners, which encompasses 50 curated and invited suppliers and 100 invited and curated meeting planners in which we completely take over a resort during the holiday season for 4 days and 3 nights extravaganza.