Welcome to the Virtual Meetings Showcase™.
Featuring the MIDWEST & TEXAS Best Hotels, Resorts, & Destinations
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
12:00PM- 2:30pm Central Time
10:00pm- 12:30pm Pacific Time
(11:30pm EDT – 12:00pm CDT Planner Login & Casual Networking)
In the spirit of our LIVE Luxury Meetings Summits™, the Virtual Meetings Showcases™ will take place within our virtual world’s Team Suites. Just as a supplier would host a table at our live events, instead each supplier will have its own virtual suite, with full visual functionality and communications tools.
Suppliers and planners will engage with each other, just as they would in person, for 7 minutes each. When each appointment time is up, planners will walk their avatar to the next suite, take a break, or network with their colleagues who they will see wandering in between their pre-scheduled meetings. This amazing virtual world was created solely for our industry colleagues to connect with one another.
What’s Included in Your Registration:
- Up to 36 different Hospitality Suppliers engage in 7-Minute Speed Meetings with up to 70+ different Corporate, Association, Incentive, or Third-Party Planners that are actively looking to book future group meetings.
- Suppliers are able to have private conversations with planners in their own sponsored Virtual Suite.
- Each private virtual suite offers suppliers the ability to display their logo on one of the office walls, as well as screen share a marketing video or talk through a PowerPoint presentation on another of the office’s walls.
- Each private suite includes a table with up to eight chairs, which allows a single presentation meeting with multiple planners from the same corporation, association, or third-party site-selection company.
- Suppliers will receive a DETAILED list of ALL registered meeting planners’ details. The list will be provided via email in .pdf (booklet form), along with a .xls listing all vetting questions the planners are required to answer during their show registration, which includes asking locations the customer is forecasted to source meetings for 2021/22 and beyond.
About Virtual Meetings Series™
Virtual Meetings Series™ is designed for individuals who wish to consistently connect with their colleagues and clients, despite a limited ability to travel and meet in person. Originally designed out of a necessity to save planners and suppliers time, this virtual product has been pushed to the forefront due to a need to stay connected, or make new connections, all from the comfort of their computers.
Via your self-personalized avatar, you are able to move around in a “virtual world” specifically designed for the Incentive Travel, Meetings and Events (ITME) community where both meeting planners and hospitality suppliers can meet, have live group conversations, browse, play, educate, and conduct real business.
|11:00AM – 11:30AM CDT||SUPPLIER login “arrival” & setup to ensure all presentation tools are working for each supplier.|
|11:30AM – 12:00PM CDT||Meeting Planners & Luxury Travel Advisor arrival and setup. NOTE: All “newly” registered individuals will receive an email 1-one hour before the event with directions on how to log into the virtual world Previously registered individuals will be able to access the world 10 minutes prior to the event start time.|
Introduction and Orientation to the Virtual Meetings World by our entire executive team. Participants will be provided with helpful tips, tricks, and hacks, which will make use of the virtual networking world even more enjoyable.
|12:15PM-2:30PM CDT||Speed Meetings™ between Meeting Planners & Luxury Travel Professionals with Hoteliers/Suppliers.|
|2:30PM EDT||Formal Event End: Casual Networking between Meeting Planners & Hoteliers/Suppliers. Network, catch up with colleagues, run around the world, drive speed boats, kick the soccer ball, talk in groups, talk privately, explore together.|