Midwest: Virtual Meetings Showcase™.
Featuring the Area’s Best Hotels, Resorts & Destinations
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
10:00AM- 12:00pm Pacific Time
1:00pm- 3:00pm Eastern Time
Until LIVE events are thriving again, our Virtual Meetings Series will redefine hospitality networking via an authentic virtual reality micro-trade show experience. While our platform is novel, it’s proven to leave the participating meeting planners, hotel partners, and destination associates feeling like you were in a live business-social environment.
Your Registration Includes:
- COMPLIMENTARY participation for any person who is actively engaged or even temporarily on hiatus to due Covid-19, but who will be resuming work in short time as an active meeting planner.
- Ultimately, we want to be the community that acts as the bridge to the recovery of the Incentive Travel, Meetings, and Events Industry.
- You’ll meet with 6-18 Hospitality Suppliers and engage in a 8-Minute Speed Meetings™.
- You’ll be in attendance with 20-25 of your colleagues from different Corporate, Association, Incentive, or Third-Party Meeting Planning Companies. They are also looking for ideas and locations to book future group meetings, events, and incentive travel.
- Each attending supplier will have a drawing prize, given away to the attending meeting planners. Awards range from 1 or 2 night stays to gift baskets or gift certificates.
- Full Audio/Visual capabilities are available throughout our Virtual World, and between you and the attending hotelier.
About Virtual Meetings Series™
Virtual Meetings Series™ is designed for individuals who wish to consistently connect with their colleagues and clients, despite a limited ability to travel and meet in person.
Via your self-personalized avatar, you can move around in a “virtual world” specifically designed for the Incentive Travel, Meetings, and Events (ITME) community. You’ll have live group conversations, browse, play, educate, and conduct real business
|9:30AM – 9:45AM PDT||SUPPLIER login “arrival” & setup to ensure all presentation tools are working for each supplier.|
|9:45AM- 10:00AM PDT||Meeting Planners & Luxury Travel Advisor arrival and setup. NOTE: All “newly” registered individuals will receive an email 1-one hour before the event with directions on how to log into the virtual world Previously registered individuals will be able to access the world 10 minutes prior to the event start time.|
Introduction and Orientation to the Virtual Meetings World by our entire executive team. Participants will be provided with helpful tips, tricks, and hacks, which will make use of the virtual networking world even more enjoyable.
|10:15AM-12:00PM PDT||Speed Meetings™ between Meeting Planners & Luxury Travel Professionals with Hoteliers/Suppliers.|
|12:00PM PDT||Formal Event Ends, Drawing Prizes Awarded: Casual Networking between Meeting Planners & Hoteliers/Suppliers. Network, catch up with colleagues, run around the world, drive speed boats, kick the soccer ball, talk in groups, talk privately, explore together.|